News‎ > ‎

Sept 29 beevet rescheduled

posted Sep 28, 2012, 3:55 PM by Mark Beaver
Update - due to forecast torrential rain, we're rescheduling the brevet to Sunday September 30th.

We'll monitor weather forecasts for Sunday and may cancel, depending.  Or not.
Comments